Self Care Is .....
Self Care is Life. Self care happens intentionally, when you decide to put yourself first. This means that you are being mindful of your mind, body, and soul. Self Care for some means stepping out of your comfort zone and finding the time to do something for yourself.
Tips to Practice Self Care:
1) We all need a mental break so take 5 to 10 minutes a day and journal. Get it out of your head.
2) Exercise can be a fun way to drop some pounds but it can be an escape from the stressors.
3) Train your mind to find positivity in situations.
4) Try SOLO dating: Movie, Dinner, Spa, Park, Read..... I promise it can be so rewarding to just focus on making you the best you.
5) Pray/Meditate (Speaks for Itself). You cannot focus on two things at the same time.
6) Plan a short or long getaway with people that make you smile/laugh
7) LAUGH OFTEN
You can make time for yourself voluntarily or involuntarily. Take that from someone that was down for a month due to stress.
GOAL NUMBER 2 THAT I AM SPEAKING AS IF IT WAS SO
1) I WILL MAKE PROVIDE A SERVICE THAT HELPS TO ENRICH LIVES AND IN TURN I WILL BE MADE WHOLE