Balance is a conscious decision everyday.
In this ever evolving world, we can get caught up running here and there, WITHOUT A PURPOSE. Finding balance is a key part of self-care. You can DO and HAVE all that you want out of life, when you plan with Intentions. You have to purposely make sure that your time is spent wisely. Yes, there may be a couple days when things are out of whack but go back to the drawing board and find the time to show those you love including yourself that THEY ARE LOVED.
Speaking my balance goals out loud - Go to sleep by 10:30pm and wake up at 4:30 = rest, exercise, mediation, and work.
TIPS TO FINDING BALANCE
- Journal at least 3-4x a week to get it out of your head.
- Break down task in order of importance.
- Use a planner to remind yourself when something needs to be completed (OR)
- Use your phone's calendar and reminder system (use what you always have in your hand).
- Make sure you make time for God/Family/Friends and Yourself.
- Turn off the TV/Social Media, and Phone.
- Surround yourself with believers, who will sow a seed and remind you to grow.